It’s nice to meet you! My name is Rain, and I am the author of this story. This is my first story on AO3, so any constructive criticism is welcome~
Some info about me:
My name is Rain, and I go by she/them pronouns! I main Aloy and Xinyan in Genshin, and I want to try Horizon Zero Dawn when I can afford it (A Playstation is expensive, okay?).
And now, some important things to know.
- I don’t have an update schedule, I update when I am satisfied with the chapter.
- This story is inspired by Brooklyn Nine-Nine, a few Genshin Idol AU fanfics on AO3, a few random books I read, Komi Can’t Communicate and some IRL experiences (IRL experiences for comedy, mainly.)
- There are going to be a few sensitive topics in the story, so I will put trigger warnings. Also, please check the tags! However, there will be no character death. This story is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed.
- Aloy’s character might be OOC, as I have not played HDZ before, and only know her from Genshin (Primarily her Character Stories and Voice-lines). There might be a few things that may be inaccurate, so I deeply apologise.
- This is my first time posting on AO3, so there might be some issues like misplaced chapters. Please bear with me!
And finally, please enjoy the story!
[AS OF 13, DECEMBER, 2021]
Unfortunately, I'm putting the story on hiatus as I'm burnt out from writing it. I'll be back in January or something. Thanks for reading!
[AS OF 23, DECEMBER, 2021]
I'm back, baby!!! Only thing is that I won't be updating as frequently, sorry about that ;w;
[AS OF 19, JANUARY, 2022]
The story is now complete. Thank you for reading! I will link the sequel once it's ready. Again, thank you for your support!